Traveling to Hawaii is everyone’s dream because Hawaii is the most beautiful place on this island. There are several amazing tourists attractions in Hawaii due to which a huge amount of tourists come to visit this beautiful island every year. The turtles are also a great attraction Hawaii because these turtles are the most beautiful creature in the sea.
There are several amazing things that may attract you to go for a turtle tour in Hawaii. You might be thinking that why should I go for a turtle tour while I can grab all the information about these turtles from the internet and other resources. There is no doubt that internet is a major source of information and you can now learn anything you want from the internet but the words can’t express the beauty the way your eye can see.
So, it’s better that you go for a turtle tour in Hawaii so you may see the beautiful creatures by yourself and learn a lot of things about these sea creatures. You can go for a turtle visit during the whole year. There are different types of turtles you’re going to see during the Turtle Tour in Hawaii. Let’s take a look at the informative things you’re going to learn when you go for a Hawaii turtle tour.
- One of the amazing and interesting things about these turtles is that they are very old. The researchers have said that they have been around for more than 150 million years.
- Their ability to hold their breath for a long time is extremely amazing. They can stay underwater for more than five hours at a time by holding their breath. However, they don’t practice this ability more often. Usually, they spend five minutes underwater at a time.
- They are always aware of their residential areas. They always return to their birthplace even if you take them miles away from that place. They start their own family in the same place where they were born.
- The female turtles lay lots of eggs but only a few them can survive because baby turtles find it difficult to adjust themselves to the environment. They rarely live after birth because they face lots of difficulties during their journey.
- It might be shocking for most of the people but Hawaiian turtles have a very good speed and they move with the 35 mph speed in the water.
- The male turtle doesn’t have to leave the ocean to lay eggs like the female turtles so he always remains in the ocean. So, the actual number of the male turtles is still unrevealed because they keep swimming all the time and they can’t be tracked at all.